Terms of Service
By using MyBigScreen you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- Don't post pornographic content.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your account.
- You are responsible for your use of MyBigScreen, for any Content you post, and for any consequences thereof.
- Keep your password secure.
- Don't abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other MyBigScreen users.
- Don't use MyBigScreen for any illegal purpose.
- Don't modify, adapt or hack MyBigScreen or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with MyBigScreen.
- Don't spam.
- Don't spread any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Don't violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Your account will be terminated if you violate these agreements.
- While MyBigScreen prohibits certain conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that MyBigScreen cannot be responsible for the Content posted and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use MyBigScreen at your own risk.
- We may modify or terminate the MyBigScreen service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We may alter these Terms of Service at any time.
- We may refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may force forfeiture of any account that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and accounts containing Content that we deem unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- We may reclaim account names on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those names.
Proprietary Rights in Content on MyBigScreen
- Anything that you post or otherwise make available through MyBigScreen is referred to as "Content." You retain all rights in, and are solely responsible for, the Content you post to MyBigScreen.
- By displaying or publishing ("posting") any Content to MyBigScreen, you hereby grant to MyBigScreen a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing through any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed), except Content not shared publicly ("private") will not be distributed outside of MyBigScreen.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you to MyBigScreen or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, (ii) the posting and use of your Content to MyBigScreen does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and (iii) the posting of your Content on the Site does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of Content you post to MyBigScreen.
- All right, title, and interest in and to the Services (excluding Content provided by users) are and will remain the exclusive property of MyBigScreen and its licensors. The Services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. You do not have the right to use the MyBigScreen name or any of the MyBigScreen trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding MyBigScreen, or the Services is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
- MyBigScreen contains Content of MyBigScreen ("MyBigScreen Content"). MyBigScreen owns and retains all rights in the MyBigScreen Content and the MyBigScreen Services. MyBigScreen hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the MyBigScreen Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing MyBigScreen and using its services.
- Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through MyBigScreen.
- MyBigScreen performs technical functions necessary to offer the MyBigScreen Services, including but not limited to transcoding and/or reformatting Content to allow its use throughout the MyBigScreen Services.
- There will be occasions when the MyBigScreen Services will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades. Also, MyBigScreen will normally only delete Content that violates this Agreement but MyBigScreen reserves the right to delete any Content for any reason, without prior notice. Deleted content may be stored by MyBigScreen in order to comply with certain legal obligations and is not retrievable without a valid court order. MyBigScreen will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the MyBigScreen Services, or the loss of any Content.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Your access to and use of the Services or any Content are at your own risk. You understand and agree that the Services are provided to you on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. Without limiting the foregoing, to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, MYBIGSCREEN DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- MyBigScreen makes no warranty and disclaims all responsibility and liability for: (i) the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Services or any Content; (ii) any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Services or any Content; (iii) the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any Content and other communications maintained by the Service; and (iv) whether the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from MyBigScreen, will create any warranty not expressly made herein.
- MyBigScreen may contain links to third-party websites or resources. We are not in any way responsible for such and you use them at your own risk.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, MYBIGSCREEN SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOOD-WILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM (A) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE PRODUCTS; (B) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE PRODUCTS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES; OR (C) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL MYBIGSCREEN'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS EXCEED ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS (U.S. $100.00).